As with any transaction, there are some Terms and Conditions of which you should be aware. Please take a moment or two to read the paragraphs below before placing an order.
ONGallery Limited (“ONGallery”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
1. Representation of images
a. Final reproduction is made in accordance with artists’ specifications. The images used on this website are representations only.
b. Every effort is made to provide accurate visual and descriptive representation but because of limitations of file sizes, available colour palettes on and the calibration of your monitor the delivered image product may differ slightly in tone and colour from the screen presentation.
c. Sizes stated are approximate.
d. ONGallery reserves the right to substitute branded photograhic or fine art papers for other brands of comparable quality adn appearance at it sole discretion
e. Images for sale on ONGallery’s website are for sale as printed art only and are not available for sale as digital downloads.
2. Authentication of artwork.
a. A Certificate of Authenticity normally signed by the living artist or photographer or by the collection owner and verified by ONGallery will be supplied for every image product.
b. For security against theft or fraud, the Certificates of Authenticity are usually dispatched by courier up to fifteen days after the image product has been signed for as delivered and the confirmation notified to ONGallery by Our couriers. Certificates(s) will only be sent to the person named and the delivery address on the order.
c. The Certificate of Authenticity is your proof that the image product is genuinely of the limited edition or numbered edition and the number within that edition. Duplicate certificates cannot be issued without verifiable proof that the original Certificate has been destroyed. ONGallery will levy a charge for verifying any claimed destruction whether or not the Certificate is ultimately reissued.
3. Prices, duties and VAT
a. Prices are in GB Pounds (Sterling) and are subject to change without notice and at ONGallery’s sole discretion.
b. VAT is charged on all UK and EU orders. A VAT invoice will be issued for the benefit of purchasers who are VAT registered.
c. For customers outside the EU We remove UK VAT. The customer is responsible for payment of any import duty and/or sales and/or other taxes or levies on the imported image product. ONGallery is not responsible for these additional charges.
a. All prices quoted on the website are in GB Pounds (Sterling).
b. Any Credit or Debit card used on this website will be charged in GB Pounds. ONGallery cannot be responsible for the conversion rate of fees charged if your card account is maintained in a different currency.
c. ONGallery does not offer credit facilities.
5. Delivery Charges and Packaging
a. Delivery and insurance costs are included in the price charged for delivery within the European Union. Delivery charges to countries outside the European Union are identified at check out. .
b. Delivery is normally within 15 days. Whilst every effort is made to meet this target, ONGallery cannot be responsible for delays outside its control – including delays caused by customs, industrial action, re-routing of shipments etc. If We are aware of a potential delay We will advise you.
c. For express courier delivery costs, special orders or delivery costs for large volume orders outside the European Union, please contact Us prior to ordering.
d. In the event of a suspected lost item, please contact Our customer team on on +44 (0) 20 7384 9010 or through Our contact form.
e. Our packaging is specially designed to protect your purchase from damage during transport. Customers are advsied to carfully retain the original packaging for furture use.
a. We take great care to ensure that We have accurately recorded your order and to avoid mistakes. In the rare event that We have a query about your order, We will re-confirm by email or telephone. Please ensure you include your correct contact information for this purpose.
b. Incorrect, damaged or faulty goods must be notified within 48 hours of receipt by phone on +44 (0) 20 7384 9010 or through Our contact form and a damage/return reference obtained. Damaged items must be retained for inspection for insurance purposes until expressly notified by ONGallery. Damaged goods will be replaced or refunded, including any shipping costs, as soon as practical.
7. Returns and Refunds
a. Goods may be returned for any reason within 14 days for a refund of the purchase price. We do not make a restocking charge but unless the products are damaged, faulty or incorrect, return shipping costs will not be refunded. Refunds will be made once the item(s) have been received in original condition and packaging.
b. Goods delivered to a 3rd party (ie not the person ordering and paying) may only be returned by and refunded to the person who paid for the order.
a. ONGallery take your privacy very seriously and any personal information provided to Us remains confidential. We will not release or provided your personal information to 3rd parties under any circumstances, unless required to do so by law or as may be necessary to meet UK statutory requirements.
b. Our payments providers process all of Our customers’ transactions and We do not have visibility of nor do We hold customer credit card or financial information whatsoever under any circumstances.
c. If We need to contact you by telephone for any reason relating to your account, We will verify your identity using information provided by you when registering. We will only discuss account related matters with the account owner and only once this verification is completed.
d. We may use your personal data for Our own marketing and/or internal purposes. If you would prefer Us not to contact you with marketing or ONGallery related information, please contact Us to request removal from Our contact database or use the unsubscribe link contained within any email.
NOTHING HEREIN REMOVES YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS (UNDER UK LAW)
ONGallery Limited (“ONGallery”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
All Our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers). These Additional Terms and Conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of Our Gift Certificates available at www.ongallery.com (‘Website’)
1. To purchase and / or redeem a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with Us through Our Website.
2. Gift Certificates ordered through Our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique code numbers and configurable patterns.
3. We may from time to time issue Gift Certificates as part of a promotion or marketing activity. Such Gift Certificates may be delivered electronically, by post or with purchased products at Our sole discretion.
4. Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on Our Website, as full or part payment of products from Our Website.
5. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
6. When ordering a Gift Certificate, ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient receives and uses the Gift Certificate.
7. All Gift Certificates are dated and expire at the earlier of the expiry date on the Certificate or 12 months from the date of issue.
8. Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Gift Certificates may not be returned for refund.
10. If Products purchased online wholly or in part with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a monetary refund and Gift Certificate each to the same value as the original transaction.
11. Any unused value of a Gift Certificate in non-refundable
12. We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
13. Promotional Gift Certificates issued free of charge may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.